- serves 2-3
1 lbs of organic potatoes
4 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1 tsp. sea salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 450º. Slice your potatoes 1/8" thick. Leave the skin on for the extra nutrients and great flavor. Do your best to make sure they are all sliced to the same thickness so they bake more evenly.
2. In a medium size bowl, toss potato slices with olive oil, salt and pepper until well coated. Add a little extra oil if potatoes seem dry.
3. Lay potatoes in a single layer on a lined (with parchment paper) or well greased cookie sheet. Don't overlap the potato, but do place them as close together as you can so you can get them hopefully all on one cookie sheet.
4. Bake potatoes for 20 - 25 minutes, until they are golden brown.
5. Serve with peppered crusted steak and creamy blue cheese sauce! Oh, have extras, don't throw them away, they're great cold or re-heated for lunch the next day. The kids will love them!